Thursday, November 15, 2007

HW 35: The End is Near

I’ve been writing this blog for about 13 weeks now. This is actually my first blog that I have ever written. I am very proud of the work I’ve done because I thought that blogging was going to be really hard. Actually, in the beginning of the semester, I didn’t even know what blogging was. I’ve learned a lot since then. Making this blog was actually very easy. I learned how to post and group my pod. Blogging is actually easier than making papers. It was easy to keep up the blog. I liked responding to books that I have read because I get to write my own opinion. Whether or not people agree or disagree. I would like it people commented on my posts. That would be awesome. Even if their opinion was different from mine. I know my parents and family are going to want to see this blog and all the work I have been doing. I want people to read it and maybe just get a sense of what I am talking about and maybe buy one of the books I posted about or watch a blog that I watched. I think the best blog I did was one on Riverbend because I really enjoyed reading it and I do have a strong opinion about the readings. I actually really liked writing all of the blogs. The best thing that I liked about the assignments is that there really wasn’t any specific amount of words that was needed. My professor had us use a 150-400 word constraint. But if I didn’t really have a huge opinion about that topic, then I can lean toward the 150 range. But when I liked to write more, I wrote as much as I wanted. I also liked the fact that it was informal writing. So I didn’t have to stress about writing formally because that is not my strong point. I probably will keep this blog just for historical purposes. I want to remember what I wrote about but I don’t think that I will write more. But, to all my readers…feel free to comment on my blogs if you want to!! Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Tracy Mendham said...

You've done excellent work--I hope your family and friends do read some of your blog posts.